Monday, May 20, 2013

Introducing The REAL New Normal! New video webseries in collaboration with Tamiera McNeil with The Life For Less Ministries

Hi friends! It has been a while since I last wrote a blog but I've learned that there are some seasons in life where God will just overwhelm you with the way that he chooses to express His love and I am in that season now (oh how sweet it is)! I hope that today you are encourage to continue to pursue The Lord! As we pursue Him, he without fail pursues us just the same!

I want to take this opportunity to introduce to you a new video webseries that I am doing in collaboration with my dear friend and sister, Tamiera McNeil with The Life For Less Ministries. It is such a humbling experience to share what God has done in us with you! My prayer is that you have a fresh perspective and you are inspired to grow deeper and closer in relationship with Jesus Christ! He truly is standing there, waiting for you, with arms opened wide. I love you but Christ loves you SO MUCH MORE!

The REAL New Normal Webseries: Episode 1 Mary and Martha

XO,

Kristin Sarai

Check out my sister's ministry page, you're sure to be encouraged by it! I promise :) www.thelifeforless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment