Friday, August 31, 2012

Flawed


I am flawed. I probably always will be-

But I. Am. Beautiful. I am a perfectly imperfect natural beauty.

Shaped and Molded by the hands of the sovereign author of all-

The summation of my beauty is not fully expressed externally

 it’s not full in my smile, my eyes, my lips or my hips;

it’s full in the sweet spot where my heart is intertwined with the heart of Christs’

and where I am liberated by the blood shed and the love demonstrated on the cross-

You see, I love with love that was downloaded into my heart by the perfect lover.

The lover of my soul, to Him I will always be true.

It is in Him that my flaws became beautiful. In Him my weakness became strength.

It is in Him that the beauty of His love restored life to my sin sick ugly and turned it into a beautiful masterpiece.

I don’t have to be perfect because He embodies perfection.

I am free to love.

I am free to live.

I am flawed. I probably always will be-

But I. Am. Beautiful. I am a perfectly imperfect nature beauty.

 

“I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well”.  Psalms 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment